Posted by : Unknown Sunday, October 28, 2012



Episode 17 of Sword Art Online has come out, and it is another one that makes me want to flip tables, break down walls, and jump into my monitor to strangle characters.

SPOILERS START NOW

It starts innocently enough, though I can’t help but laugh at how clumsy Kirito is when trying to fly. I also have to wonder how much he told his cousin, who plays Leafa in Alfheim, about what happened in SAO, since she doesn’t recognize his screen name at all, nor did she seem to know why he suddenly was good at using a sword when they fought using kendo a few episodes back.
 
After Kirito manages to get Leafa to agree to take him to the World Tree, along with prying a little information out of her about the game, there are a few squee worthy Yui and Kirito moments cuddling in bed for the night. So cute!
 
Then, we finally, FINALLY get to see Asuna in Alfheim. Her character is named Titania, the fairy queen, by Sugou, who plays the king Oberion. This is the scene that I want to break things from, he gloats a bit about how he has her and the other comatose SAO players trapped here for experimentation, and goes on to sexually harass her a bit. I WANT HIM DEAD! THEY HAD BETTER KILL HIM WHEN THEY RESCUE HER! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF KIRITOS ASUNA YOU SLEAZY BAG OF SHIT!
 
*ahem* Anyways, next week I shall give my thoughts on episode 18, and somewhere between now and then I’ll give an overview on the previous episodes of the Alfheim arc. Don’t forget to look for Hattah's cumulative review of the first Sword Art Online arc!
 
-May Hotaru

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

My Blog List

Visitor

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

- Copyright © The ExtroInverse -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -